The International Atlantic Business School participated on Thursday, April 12th, 2018, in the launch of the activities of professionals’ Association of the Human resources of Ivory Coast ( APRHCI).
The occasion was given to Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of AIBS, mister Fousseny KONE, to present the various formations (initial and continuous) proposed by AIBS. Among others:
– Licenses(Bachelor’s degrees) and Master’s degrees by Alternation;
– Executive Master’s degrees and CASH FLOW (MBA,MASTERS OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION);
– The Master’s degree in Operational and strategic Management of EMN Normandy;
– Bachelors (inhabitants of the Ivory Coast and foreigners);
– The modules of in-service training …
It was a pleasant moment of exchanges, with beautiful perspectives for the professional future of our students.